A Powerful, Completely Integrated, and Uniquely Flexible Cloud PPM Solution. You Really Can Have It All.
PowerSteering combines the robust functionality & integration capabilities demanded by global organizations with the cost & speed-to-value benefits of cloud delivery and an unmatched level of flexibility. It is a completely integrated project and portfolio management solution that offers all the capability required to manage programs, projects, investments, and resources throughout the enterprise, helping organizations:
- Improve Program & Portfolio Management through increased visibility, oversight, and governance.
- Optimize Idea & Demand Management to prioritize and select projects for maximum business benefit.
- Balance staff allocation against strategic priorities with powerful Resource Management capabilities.
- Increase the quality and speed of project execution with tools for Project Management.
- Leverage PPM Financials to track costs & benefits and validate the ROI of your PMO efforts.
- Gauge performance against strategic objectives and project-level KPIs with real-time Reporting & Analytics.
PowerSteering is a fully integrated cloud project & portfolio management solution with proven enterprise capability
More than the product footprint, though, it is the combination of flexibility, ease-of-use, and ease-of-deployment that makes PowerSteering a leading solution. Many project and portfolio management systems require a year or more to implement and force users to grapple with complex software that impedes rather than improves team-member productivity. As a result, they only add to cultural resistance and hinder user adoption. Conversely, the combination of PowerSteering’s flexibility and “Enterprise SaaS” delivery model helps overcome change management challenges by enabling:
- Rapid Deployment – Implementing to meet a client’s needs is so simple that they see value within weeks.
- Phased Roll-out – Reduces risk by piloting with a select set of processes or users, then refining & expanding as you build success.
- Role-based Access – Keeps users focused on high-value tasks by exposing them to only the tools & information they need.
- “Just Right” Capability – Functionality may be turned on/turned off as needed to match an organization’s process maturity and readiness.
- Simple Configuration – As needs evolve, our intuitive configuration console allows admins to make changes at any time without requiring IT support.
- Frequent, Seamless Upgrades – Clients always have access to the latest product capabilities without enduring the cost & disruption required to update typical PPM systems.
- Limitless Scalability – As a PMO grows, PowerSteering can be extended to new user groups immediately, whether dealing with tens or thousands of users.
- Low TCO & Risk – Our subscription license model lets clients “pay as they grow,” so they can focus on running the PMO rather than worrying about huge sunk costs or surprise charges for maintenance & support.